Keep watch over ourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. (Acts 20:28)
The purpose of the Board of Directors is to:
- Administer its duties in a manner that honors God and is obedient to His precepts.
- Act in the best interest of the members to assure continuation and protection of the Church’s assets and programs.
- Make sound judgments with respect to properties and financial investments and to act judiciously in its fiduciary capacity for the well-being of the Church today and in perpetuity.
- James Jones – President
- Paul Algarin – Board Member
- Frank Bailey – Board Member
- Ted Campagna – Board Member
- Don Maharty – Board Member
- Patty Campagna – Recording Secretary
All inquiries to the Board of Directors or its members should be routed through the Church Main Office.